Monday, July 26, 2010

Nightmares

I tend to have vivid and detailed dreams. I also have a tendency to have these dreams around big events, for example the first day of school or a vacation. Well what do ya know...I started having dreams...or nightmares...about my big day.

The first one went a little something like this....it was my big day....and there were about 10 people in attendance. To be nice, my Mom said "Well maybe they are lost or running late" but, very bluntly, I said nope, they're just not coming. Soon after that someone said, "maybe no one's here because the invitation said the 15th and it's the 10th" I was horrified...I was having my wedding on the wrong day! All of my family and friends (well only 10 of them) were attempting to tell me it was ok and that I should just go ahead and have it, but I was not agreeing.
Not sure how it ended...I hope we postponed it to the RIGHT day.

A few nights later I had ANOTHER one. This time I was getting ready to walk down the aisle and everything was perfect....except that my bridesmaids had no dresses. I suddenly realized I had not picked out or had them buy anything to wear. A few of them offered to wear the nicest outfit they packed for the weekend but I said I wanted them to match. Right as I was having someone run to Target the dream was over...I woke up.

Let's hope this is not a trend...though I'm sure it is...and they will probably get more and more intense the closer we get!!

Have a fabulous week!
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment