Friday, July 16, 2010

The Dress


One of the most important things about a wedding is the DRESS, so I have been told. Well, go ahead and check that off my list!!

A few weeks ago my DEAR Mom, friends, and Goddaughter came to town and we went wedding dress shopping! If you know anything about me you know I can be VERY indecisive. Going into shopping I had a solid list of things I didn't want...including but not limited to: too long of a train, too much sequence, any lace (of any kind), and too much poof.

As far as what I DID want, well I wasn't as precise...I knew I wanted it to be simple and appropriate for an outside, casual wedding. I tried a few on but knew I had found the one when I came out and every in my party, almost in sync, gasped. It was the reaction I was looking for. What made it even better is that I agreed with them...I loved it! After a few minutes of my indecisiveness rearing it's ugly head I made my decision...it was going to my WEDDING DRESS. I do have to admit it was just a little crazy buying a wedding dress, but once again exciting!

The dress is now living in our hall closet with the vacuum cleaner. It has no idea what I have in store for it in 9 short months!


Have a great weekend!

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment