Thursday, June 24, 2010

LO-CAL

Let me start by saying: Summer School....that's who you can blame for my lack of posting.

Now that that's out of the way on to what I promised LONG ago...more details!!

We have choose to have our Wedding Weekend Getaway at...drum role please.....
Hummingbird House. It is everything I was looking for and more!! It has a river, it has lots of lights and lanterns, it has pretty tent, BOY does it have flowers and trees, it has a dance floor, and plenty of room for all our guest! Oh and, of course, it is outside!

It's in South Austin, close to your house, and just perfect! We will have the entire place from Friday at noon to Sunday at midnight and yes, we plan to use all of our time! Danny, the owner, is just great and I think we are going to work together just fine.

Now that we have a date AND a location I couldn't be more pumped!!

If you want to look around the place here's the website: http://www.hummingbirdhouse.info/

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment