Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On a Roooollll!

Hello lil' blog of mine!
First off-The holidays were PERFECTLY WONDERFUL!! They never last long enough. I spent quality time with friends and family, ate AND made delicious food, and on top of all that-Santa was good to me!!

However, the holidays did not slow my wedding planning down!!! I've gotten so much done...the to-do list is getting smaller and smaller. Let's recap the last month:
-ordered and received (today) my invitations http://www.123print.com/
-found a wonderful Great-Uncle to do the ceremony ;)
-Jason got his suit...very handsome if I do say so myself
-found a florist! http://www.thegalagal.com/

I told you, look at all that progress. Oh, and I'm still having fun!

Next up is center pieces, dress groomsmen, find a hair stylist....well I won't go on...but as you can see the list is getting shorter BUT it is a long list. :)

Next BIG thing is the Bachlorette Party...all I have to say is watch out Vegas.

<3
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment