Monday, September 27, 2010

COMING TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU

In approximately a month you luck few :) should receive a lovely magnet from us...to stick on your fridge, where it will stay FOREVER...if you're anything like me and never move anything you put on your fridge.
Yep you got it, a good ol' Save the Date magnet!! I have quickly realized why these nifty things are so popular. A: they are fun to design...or to pick a design already made by someone more creative than yourself and B: because if you don't make your date very well known people will start booking up!!

I had no clue my friends and family had obligations that didn't involve me. :) Well now that the 'only child' has come out in me and will leave you with this....

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
-- Franklin P. Jones

Love,
Amber

Oh, and the guest list development project...as I like to refer to it...wasn't as horrible as I made it out to be. Who doesn't like asking 120 people for their addresses?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment